A Great Way to Live
A Great Way to Live
1. Why should I say, “I can’t” when the Bible says, I can do all things through Christ who keeps on strengthening me (Philippians 4:13)?
2. Why should I lack when “God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19)?
3. Why should I fear when God has given me his words which are full of power, of love and can give us a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7)?
4. Why should I be weak when the lord is my light, my salvation and strength of my life (Psalms 27:1)?
5. Why should I feel like a failure when I am a conqueror in all things through Christ that loves me (Romans 8:37)?
6. Why should I allow Satan supremacy over my life when Christ that is in me is greater than Satan who is in the world (1 John 4:4)?
7. Why should I lack wisdom when God gives to me generously when I ask for it (James 1:5)?
8. Why should I accept defeat when the Bible says that God’s cause leads me to triumph in Christ (2 Corinthians 2:14)?
9. Why should I be depressed when I have God’s loving mercy, compassion, and faithfulness which gives me hope (Lamentations 3:21-23)?
10. Why should I worry when I can cast all my care on God who cares for me (1 Peter 5:7)?
11. Why should I be in bondage when the truth will set me free (John 8:32)?
12. Why should I feel condemned when there is no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus (Rom. 8:1)?
13. Why should I feel alone when Jesus is with me always, even to the end of the world (Matthew 28:20; Hebrews 13:5)?
14. Why should I be discontented when I can be content in all my circumstances (Philippians 4:11)?
15. Why should I feel worthless when God loves and values me (John 3:16; Luke 15:10)?
16 Why should I have a persecution complex, knowing that if God is for me, who can be against me (Romans 8:31)?
17. Why should I let the pressures of life bother me when Jesus has overcome the world and its tribulations (John 16:33)
Jesus said, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” --Jn. 10:10b